Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

@Flocabulary Love! Win 1 yr subscription here.

Do you know about Flocabulary? If not, then your students are going to love this!


I have been using Flocabulary for the last several years and it is by far my favorite resource for songs for my students. I am always looking for fun, catchy songs to share with my fifth grade students. We watch them over and over and by the time our unit is finished they can sing along with the entire song. 

I'll never forget the first Flocabulary video I stumbled upon, Five Things. Check it out!

When I saw it I knew my students were going to eat this up! So I played it for them and they started begging for more. So I started my subscription then and haven't regretted that decision. 


Flocabulary is always adding new content. Check here to see the new content added since Spring 2016. One of our favorite things is the Week in Rap. They do a rap that reviews all the current events for the week. These are posted by Friday morning so they are ready to share at the end of every week. 

Every song has a video but there's also so much more! 




Resources for Implementation!
Explore these resources for information and ideas on how to use Flocabulary!
     The How to Use page on our site is a great resource for educators.
     It includes a self-guided training presentation as well as a short tutorial video about getting started with Flocab.
     Explore our Lesson Resources page for implementation ideas per subject.
     Please also find our lesson plans on Pinterest (we have one board for elementary and one board for middle and high school)! 



So, want to be entered to win a free year-long teacher Flocabulary subscription? Of course you do! Everyone that enters will get an email for an extended 45 day school wide trial of Flocabulary. Make sure to enter by Oct 16th @ 11:59 ET. Good luck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.