Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tomorrow is the first day!

The room is ready and so I am! I can't believe the summer went by so fast. So my question for you is what is your least favorite part of starting back to school? Just click on comment to submit your answer. Make sure to sign the entry with your first name and last initial.

You probably want to know my answer too right? My least favorite part about starting back to school is getting up so early. I would be happy if school started around 10. That would give me time to sleep in and still get to school on time. Tomorrow morning my alarm will go off and 5:15 am! That is way too early.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.